Monday, November 19, 2012

Gearing up for Christmas

My new reminder

My messy desk while working on signs.

Made up some cross and cookie cutter ornaments.

Some pendant necklaces.

More crosses

Signs
My projects


A bedspring Christmas tree
So, I've been unable to write, blog, update, etc. for many reasons. My computer took a big dump on me and was out of service for over a month, but I have still tried to find time to craft and go junkin. I hit up several shows this fall like Ruffles & Rust, and got many ideas for future crafts. I even took my oldest son to a show after he took some interest in crafting. While we didn't find much for materials at the show, we did hit the payload at the Goodwill and were able to get enough cool finds for him to make his little creations, (more on those another time.) My MOPS group is having a home business fair, so I thought maybe I'd build up some inventory to sell. We'll see how it goes. The nice part is, if it doesn't sell, it's already something I love, so it's a win-win situation. Hope you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment