Thursday, February 9, 2012

Ain't that the truth!

I come from a crafty family. My dad is artistic and makes collages and "yard art", my mom is a sewing and quilting master, and my sister is a master of all trades. I do a bit of everything too, most of it for fun, some to regain sanity in a house full of noisy boys. The problem is, I don't know how to take it to the next level. I've been told "you should sell these" or "you could make money off of this" countless times, and yet I still have no idea where to start. My brain does not do organization. My brain does not do well with numbers. So you can see how managing a business would be darn near impossible for me. So, untill my children are all fully in school and I get my brain back that the pregnancies took away, I will continue to do what I love just because I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment