Thursday, March 1, 2012

New Craft Room



Recently my husband and I took on a huge project of moving two very full rooms. We moved my craft stuff from the rec room into the boys' room, and moved the boys downstairs into the rec room. We had to make a wall, paint, and put new carpet down in order for the boys to move in, but we got it done and it looks great. Now I'm in the middle of putting my room together and it is such an ordeal! We haven't painted yet, but I wasn't in a hurry to do that, I just wanted everything out of my living room. So for now, I am in a brightly colored space that just slightly resembles the Nascar themed room it used to be. Someday I will get the time to move everything again in order to paint it the tropical "Ionic Sky" color I have picked out, but until then, I'm just happy to have my own space.

No comments:

Post a Comment